Our Commitment to Care
Our Residential Services:
At Fircroft Services Limited we know that the thought of moving into a Care Home can often be traumatic for both prospective residents and their relatives but that it is sometimes the best option available for all in order to meet the support needs involved. Prior to admission, every individual is encouraged to visit the Home to satisfy themselves that the environment is to their liking.
We provide a unique care and support plan that works for each individual. The first thing we do when we hear from people is to get to know the person, their life history, their likes, dislikes and, of course, their medical history to help us understand their unique needs. Using this information, we develop an individual profile and plan of support. We encourage and support people to continue doing as many daily tasks as possible, pursue their interests and hobbies, stay active and spend quality time with family and friends.
We will ensure that we work with you and your family, friends, advocates and other professionals involved in your life in gathering all the information we can to make sure we can meet your needs.
Quality of Life:
We understand that quality is crucial to everything we do at Fircroft Services Limited. We ensure that all our actions are continually scrutinised. We encourage feedback from the people who use our services and operate robust systems to monitor our standards.
As a Care Home provider, we are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the government’s regulator of all health and social care services in England, and our Homes are regularly inspected to ensure that we meet the fundamental standards of quality and safety.
Everyone across the organisation has a personal and professional commitment to providing excellent care.
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide care and support in a friendly residential setting within a Care Home environment.
- To treat all people equally, respectfully and with dignity.
- To provide a quality of life which enables people to retain their independence and identity.
- To provide physical and emotional support to the resident, their family and friends.
- To act on your views and comments in a timely fashion, welcoming compliments, comments and any complaints.
- To provide high quality care and support.
- To behave with honesty, transparency and openness, building relationships based on trust, with excellent communications.
- To conduct regular reviews and quality assurance of our services.
Philosophy of Care:
As our philosophy of care, Fircroft Services Limited looks holistically, at the 'Whole Person' and not just part of that person. It is so important to recognise the individuality of each person in order to ensure the right support and care for them. We achieve this by having awareness of each person's:
- Physical needs;
- Social needs;
- Environmental needs;
- Emotional needs;
- Spiritual needs;
- Intellectual needs.
- The vision of Fircroft Services Limited is to help people live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
- We aim to play a leading role in driving improved standards across the health and social care sectors.
- We firmly believe in the importance of supporting people to be as active and independent as possible.
- We recruit and retain the right people, and develop them through training to make a positive difference to others.