Carlene Home Care - Facilities
We provide services to individuals who need support with
- Support with personal care /personal hygiene/activities of daily living.
- Support with administration of medicines
All support to tenants is provided within a person-centred care and fully risk assessed and documented approach.
- • Laundry, ironing, changing bedding and other domestic tasks.
- • Household work, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of bathroom, kitchen and other tasks within their house.
- • Menu Planning, food and cooking preparation
- • Support with dietary requirements
- • Bill payments and budgetary management support
- • Monitoring and supervising compliance with medication
- • Emotional difficulties (informal counselling)
- Telephone support
- • Support with social skills
- House keeping
Accessing health care professional and other agencies
- Registering with GPs, Dentists, and Opticians etc.
- Arranging and attending appointments as escort or companion
- Liaising with social workers, care coordinators and other representatives
- Liaising with external professionals
- Befriending and chatting with people and their guests
- Organising social events and holidays
- Support with faith, religious and cultural observances
- Maintaining contact with family and friends
- Voluntary work
- Access to adult education
- Leisure activities in the local community
- Social inclusion
Carelene Home Care has a growing range of agencies that it liaises and co-works with, a number of examples are listed below and we are happy to discuss these in detail, and the number is growing.
- CAP (Christians Against Poverty) - https://capuk.org/
- London Futures - https://www.thechangefoundation.org.uk/programmes/
- Local church groups
- The work fit programme with the Downs Syndrome Association (DSA)
- Choice Support